To continue the tradition of our brand of care and commitment to our mothers, Thomson Confinement Food - an initiative by Thomson Medical Centre (TMC), provides food and nutrition to recuperating mothers after childbirth direct to their homes.
Developed by our in-house team of experts in nutrition, together with the rich influence of traditional Chinese medicine, our 28-day confinement food recipes are deftly crafted to aid mothers in their journey to recovery during their confinement.
Infused with fresh, carefully selected ingredients and herbs, the menu serves up a modern blend of east meets west, whilst retaining rich traditional tastes of confinement favourites. From flavourful Fish and Papaya Soup, to timeless Braised Pig’s Trotters with Black Vinegar and Homemade Chicken Essence with Wine; our gastronomic spread is low in salt and fat - packing a robust flavour, bursting with natural goodness and great nutritional value.
The food, contained in thermal carriers, will be warm when it reaches your doorstep - locking in the flavours, and at the same time, maintaining freshness. Our confinement food service provides mothers not only the convenience, but home-style comfort food that is imperative during confinement.
Thomson Confinement Food – Nutritional Goodness Delivered to Your Doorstep.
I hereby accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions below:
- To activate your home delivery service, please call 6350 8848 (Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm, Sat: 9am to 12noon, except Sun & Public Holidays), or activate online at ThomsonBaby.com. Advance notice of two (2) working days is required.
- Delivery Time: Lunch between 11:00am to 2:00pm and Dinner 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Customer accepts that traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances may delay deliveries.
- Postponement of meals will not be entertained unless it is due to medical reasons. In such cases, postponement is allowed for a maximum of 2 days, and it must be supported by a doctor's letter.
- There will be no delivery on Christmas Day, New Year Day and 1st & 2nd Day of Chinese New Year.
- All our confinement meals are freshly cooked daily and is best consumed within the time stipulated on the delivery bag.
- One set of Tiffin consisting of 4 containers and 1 thermos in a bag will be on loan to customer daily for exchange during the delivery period. Customer is responsible for the cleanliness, loss and damage of this Tiffin set. Microwavable containers will be used for the last delivery.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of order.
- All prices are inclusive of delivery charges and GST. Island-wide (Except Sentosa and other offshore islands) delivery is available.
- Payment made is non-refundable unless a written cancellation notice is received at least two (2) working days in advance. Any refunds due will be pro-rated.
- A termination fee of 20% of the purchased price will apply for all cancellations.
- All menu items are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonality which is beyond our control.
- The Management shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of Thomson Confinement Food services.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the prices, and the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Note: Our menu consists of two cycles, first 10 days and subsequent 18 days. As such, the commencement of your meal may not coincide with Day 1 of the menu due to menu rotation.