Thomson Childbirth Education
About Our Course
Childbirth is a life changing event, especially if you are a first-time parent. Let us help you venture into this new phase of life through experiential learning with our Antenatal Class.
Together with theory, our experienced ParentCraft educators will provide guidance through hands-on practical experience. With your convenience in mind, we have a variety of lesson timings and venues to suit your schedule and preference.
Jumpstart your preparation into Parenthood with us.
What's more, get a FREE Learning Kit worth $90 when you sign up.
Questions? Contact us at 62514090 or email at email@example.com
For more details and FAQs, click here.
Zoom Session (4 hours)
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise
- Pain Relief and Labour
- Normal delivery/ Caesarean section
- Feeding and Baby Care
Practical Session (3 hours) - Not more than 10 Couples
- Pain Relief & Labour
- Baby Care
- Baby Bath
- Feeding/ Breastfeeding
Practical Sessions are held at: 1 Thomson Road, Balestier Hill Shopping Centre #01-348, Singapore 307677 (Opposite Thomson Medical Centre)
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we would appreciate your co-operation by following our precautionary measures during the practical class.
Please reschedule your practical class if either you or your spouse have answered 'Yes' to any of the questions below:
- Are you or any of your family members currently having a fever (temperature ≥37.5C), cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, sneezing, shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing?
- Are you or any of your family members currently on Stay-Home-Notice (SHN), Home Quarantine Order (HQO) or Phone Surveillance?
- Have you or any of your family members been in contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 infection in the last 21 days?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Or, 62514090 / email@example.com for other ParentCraft Centre workshops such as InfantCare Training, Weaning etc.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Click the button below to proceed to registration.
You will need to create an account.