Made with PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone) material, this range has a higher heat resistance of 180°C, safe for babies and worry-free for parents!
For 0+ months. 160ml comes with SS size nipple specially designed for newborn baby. The opening of the nipple is round-cut which allows milk to flow out consistently and gradually. Newborns have yet to develop any jaw muscles, thus the nipple is designed to support their sucking ability at this age.
New SofTouch™ Product Features:
- PPSU is widely used in manufacturing medical and food-contact products. The color of the bottle is the natural color of this material.
- Bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- Global No.1* Nursing Bottle Brand, trusted by mums around the world
- Improved softness that is closest to mum’s breast
- Newly added Latch-On Line guides mother and baby to appropriate latch position
- Anti-Colic, Advanced air vent system reduces intake of gas which causes colic
- Easier to hold bottle design
- BPA/BPS Free
- Born from over 60 years of extensive research on 3 key factors of baby’s natural sucking behaviour:
- Latching on
- Sucking (peristaltic tongue movement)
How to clean the products:
Immediately after use, rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a sponge brush to wash plastic bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
UV sterilization is possible. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
Lifespan of product
For the silicone nipple, rotate the use of 2 or more nipples for about 2 months before replacing them (boiling, steam and chemical). If you see any stubborn milk stains, scratches or discolouration on the Nipple, it is an indication to consider changing to new nursing bottles.
Recommend to change nursing bottles (applicable to all types of materials if using boiling, steam & chemical sterilizations) every 6-12 months for hygiene purposes.
If using UV Sterilization as the main method of sterilization, may subject the material to premature aging, especially if it is subjected to repeated sterilization. Therefore, we recommend you replace the product when it starts to discolour and/or turns cloudy.
*Global Baby Bottles Market 2021, Global Info Research.